Pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 a) and Art. 9 Para. 2 a) I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data provided in the registration form by the Organizer of the conference, in accordance with the principles set out in the information clause.
According to Art. 12 Para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation- hereinafter referred to as GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- Your personal data regarding participation in the conference and the publication of post-conference materials will be processed on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 Let. a), which may be revoked at any time.
- If the registration documents contain data referred to in Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR, your consent for their processing will be required (Art. 9 (2) (a) and (GDPR). You have the freedom at all times to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data.
- The recipients of your personal data will be entities authorised under the law or entities processing on behalf of the administrator (subcontractors),including, but not limited to: companies providing legal, advisory, IT, transport and hotel services.
- You have the following rights:
- the right to access your data;
- the right to rectify (amend) your personal data;
- the right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- the right to delete your personal data;
- the right to withdraw content to the processing of your personal data at any time
- the right to file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (2 Stawki Str., 00 - 193 Warszawa)
- The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide such data may result in the inability to attend the conference.